Race For Life Comes To The Sheffield College
Ladies come and get yourselves involved, the Race for Life is coming to The Sheffield College!
We’re going to be hosting a number of free training sessions getting you ready to take on the 5k Race for Life walk, jog or run around Clumber Park on the 3rd July.
Not only are these sessions free, but if you attend 4 out of the 7 sessions we’ll enter you into the Race for Life for FREE as well, plus some additional goodies listed below!
Activities/fitness sessions will take place from:
- City Campus (meet outside the Nursery) every Thursday between 12.15pm and 1.15pm. Start: 19th May 2016
- Hillsborough Campus (meet outside the nursery) every Friday at 9.30am and 1pm. Start: 20th May 2016
These sessions will help you master the basics of running, but we’ll have plenty of fun too with games such as Rounders, Basketball, Tennis and other team games out it the green spaces in Hillsborough and at Norfolk Park (hopefully with a bit of sun out!).
What is included
- Entry fee for the race for Life 5K or 10K – the usual cost is £14.99
- Travel to and from Clumber Park
- T-shirt with your name/college logo
- Access to the Race for Life App http://raceforlife.cancerresearchuk.org/raise-money/race-for-life-app/index.html
- Be part of the #TeamSheffCol and raise money whilst experiencing something that is so worthwhile
- A great addition to your CV
Just as a reminder, this is All for FREE but we have limited this to 50 places!!
Give James Firth (email@example.com) or Scott Richardson (firstname.lastname@example.org) a shout for more information or to reserve your place.