15 Slightly Odd Things All Book Lovers Have Done
2. Starting a new book when you’re already in the middle of reading another one.
thefangirllikes / Via instagram.com
3. Keeping receipts around for the sole purpose of using them as bookmarks in a pinch.
hb85 / Via instagram.com
4. Saying “I have nothing to read” when you have an entire shelf full of books.
5. Becoming personally and deeply offended when someone tells you they don’t read that much.
budzzbunny / Via instagram.com
6. Looking around to make sure no one notices you smelling a brand)new book in the aisle of Barnes & Noble.
7. Listening to someone ramble on about the book that changed their life while secretly waiting your turn to ramble on about yours.
9. Becoming irrationally sad when the love interest of a story is not actually real and therefore will not ever be able to date you.
mylibrarycardworeout / Via instagram.com
10. Taking it personally when you let a friend borrow your favorite book and then they tell you hate it.
bookwyrmmemes / Via instagram.com
11. Canceling plans because “you have a lot to do today” aka READ!!!!
12. Realizing you should know the answer to the question “What’s your favorite book?” BUT never being able to narrow it down.
thewhovianhalfblood / Via instagram.com
13. Going to the bookstore when you are literally broke and don’t have any money to buy books.
thtewhovianhalfbood / Via instagram.com
14. Obsessing over a book in a series and then literally forgetting everything when the next one comes out a year later.
littlebookwormreviews / Via instagram.com
15. And finally, lovingly stroking the cover of a book after you finished the last page because you loved it THAT MUCH.
Have you been able to spot yourself in any of those? If you’re a serious book lover, we reckon you do a fair few of these. But we also know that you’d love our English Literature courses here at The Sheffield College. Go on, have a look here!