7 Inventions Every Makeup Addict Wishes Were Real
As a non-wearer of makeup, I always think it looks a lot of hassle. You carry it everywhere with you, it’s messy, it gets everywhere. Surely there must be some inventions to make it easier for you? BuzzFeed reckon so…
1. A phone case that stops your foundation from sticking to your screen.
No more wiping your filthy phone with a tissue after every call!
2. Small goggle-like shields that protect your eyeball when you’re doing your mascara.
Like contacts that cover your whole eyeball, these would stop you accidentally poking yourself in the eye with your mascara wand.
3. A mirror with in-built lighting that perfectly reflected sunlight.
The fear of doing your contour in low-lighting would be eradicated.
4. A moisturising mask that also sets your makeup in place, preserving it overnight, while nourishing your skin.
Imagine only having to do your eye makeup once a week, with no concern about screwing over your face.
5. A backwards-mascara that actually removes a layer of normal mascara.
For all those times you regret applying that final clumpy layer you really didn’t need.
6. Tissues that don’t remove your makeup when you blow your nose but actually add concealer to eliminate your redness.
These would almost make having a cold bearable tbh.
7. And tiny, flat finger helmets that protect your nails when you’re opening cans or typing super fast.
Long live your acrylics.