15 Crimes Against Makeup That Were Committed In 2004
Wake up. Make up. Some of you may well remember the crimes against faces that were committed back in the naughties and, those of you a little younger, will just be horrified! BuzzFeed looks back at the 2004 horrorshows!
1. You definitely owned at least one Jane eyeshadow, and it was probably a pastel color.
2. You rocked the shit out of baby pink lips and ~shimmery~ pink blush.
3. You were told you could never wear enough pink, SO YOU DID WITH PRIDE.
4. You fondly remember wanting to own EVERYTHING from Jessica Simpson’s Dessert Treats line because it smelled so damn good.
5. You perfected a glossy look with your Juicy Tubes even though it made your lips feel like they were coated in molasses.
jaszczur2656 / Via ebay.com
6. You began dabbling around in *BOLD* eyeshadow colors because you absolutely had to copy Avril and Ashlee’s punk look.
7. You owned at least one Smackers lip gloss that made your lips shiny AF and taste like a dream.
2004 was a time to shine.
8. And you definitely played around with a ~frosted~ look like you were a goddamn snow queen.
9. Seriously, you could not have enough shimmer on your face.
fraischicfemme / Via ebay.com
10. You also toyed around with bold lips and super-thin eyebrows.
11. You wouldn’t dare rock a natural look when SO MUCH MAGENTA was begging to be put on your face.
12. This iconic pink-and-green tube was the ONLY mascara you dared to place on your lashes.
the*cosmetic*princess / Via ebay.com
13. And you loved reapplying your Sour Smackers because it was basically candy and not lip gloss.
14. You never went anywhere without applying a shit ton of bronzer because you were a BRONZED GODDESS.
15. And finally, you remember glamming up with all the pink lipstick and bronzers you wanted from Mary-Kate and Ashley’s ~amazing~ makeup collection.
There’s only one way to put these crimes truly behind you, us, the world. Enroll on a Beauty course here at The Sheffield College, take your skills to the wider world, and keep the glittery shimmery mess away from the world. The courses are here, take a look now please don’t let it come back!