Fancy winning a night sleeping with sharks?
Over the last year or so, there’s only really been one major player in the world of Hospitality; Airbnb. The business which sees ordinary homeowners lauding it up as mini-hotel owners is now giving you a chance to sleep with the fishes!
As part of its “Night At” series, Airbnb is offering some “lucky” people the chance to sleep inside a shark aquarium in France.
“Love sharks? Live in a Shark Aquarium,” says the listing. “This is your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to sleep in an underwater bedroom, where the only thing separating you from your neighbors is the 360-degree transparent wall.”
House rules for this aquarium stay include:
- No selfies after dark. Remember, sharks are sensitive to light.
- Avoid seeing Jaws before your sleepover. They’re kinder than you think!
- No sleepwalking or night swimming.
- Don’t eat the chum.
- No diving.
- Keep your heads and feet in the bedroom at all times.
- Sheep can’t swim, so count sharks instead.
- Don’t take the bait.
Interested parties can enter to win a stay at the shark aquarium on Airbnb’s website.
Fancy yourself as a better host than Jaws? At The Sheffield College we offer you the chance to pick up those skills which will see your guests not feeling like they’re about to be scoffed for tea! Why not take a look at the range of courses available here.