27 Shops That Were Named By Absolute Geniuses
A good product needs a good shop. A good shop needs a good name. Are these names horrendously borderline genius, or are they just plain naff? You decide.
1. If they don’t sell Angelina Jelly I’m leaving.
2. More like sunken noodle.
3. Watch out for rinse wraiths.
4. Does Captain Cook work there?
5. This joke is so lamb it’s actually funny.
6. They’ll make you a fish fry you can’t refuse.
7. Yes, metal is involved in a way.
8. Margaritas with an Atticus Pinch of salt.
10. They will take it. They will take the wing to your door.
11. Too soon?
12. Selling bouquets of Lieutenant Dandelions.
13. More like “Stairway to Leavened,” amirite?
14. *Slow clap*
15. *Slow clap, building to thunderous applause*
16. Listen, man. Either make your logo a picture of Jabba or go with “Barber Fett.” Choose one.
17. This belongs in a museum.
18. I ~see~ what you did there.
19. Hey hey, you you, I don’t like your store name.
20. It even makes you read it in a posh accent!
21. Janie’s got a set of clippers.
22. This pun is a pain in the neck.
23. That explains the breathing.
24. Yeah, they went there.
25. Whoever thought this up is a funny girl.
26. Drop the bass.
27. In the interest of saving you time when you haven’t had your first cup yet.
You’ve been to The Sheffield College. You’ve completed one of our Business and Enterprise courses to give you the perfect start to your business (check the courses out here!). What are you naming your business? Big, big decision.