Mouth-Watering Meals From The Movies
How well do you remember your favourite romantic scene from a film? Wouldn’t it be great if you could recreate some of the most romantic meals from said movies? Well, now you can with BuzzFeed’s top tips!
1. Tramp’s Meatballs from Lady and the Tramp
Get the recipe here. Bonus points if you nudge the last meatball to your sweetie with your nose.
3. Tita’s Rose Petal Quail from Like Water For Chocolate
Fresh and fragrant (and potent, as the film shows), this luxurious dish is a dream date. Get the recipe here.
4. Perfect Hot Chocolate from Chocolat
This easy peasy hot chocolate gets an extra boost from the floating meringue, as well as oodles of chocolate shavings. Get the recipe here.
5. Birthday Cake from Sixteen Candles
Follow our foolproof recipe for the perfect birthday cake, candles optional.
6. Perfect Pancakes from No Reservations
Perfectly fluffy pancakes, for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Get the recipe here.
7. Diner Burgers from Good Will Hunting
Keep it simple with a delicious cheeseburger, grilled how you like ‘em. Pickle optional. Get the recipe here.
8. Howl’s Breakfast from Howl’s Moving Castle
Yeah fried eggs and bacon are good, but to make things truly magical go to the next level. An egg fried INSIDE a grilled cheese. That’s breakfast magic that Howl would be proud of. Get the recipe here.
9. Hazel and Gus’ Fancy Dinner from The Fault In Our Stars
Treat your loved one to a fancy home-cooked meal. OK? Get the easy three course recipe here.
10. Vegetable Curry from The Hundred Foot Journey
Tuck into a delicious mushroom and cauliflower masala, and see February’s grey days fly away. Get the recipe here.
12. Lonely Chicago Pie from Waitress
Turn that lonely pie into a happy one, by adding endless M&Ms. Get the recipe here.
13. Annie’s Carrot Cake from Bridesmaids
Have your sorry cake, and eat it too. Get the recipe here.
14. Mendl’s Pastries from The Grand Budapest Hotel
Pile your choux buns high to make the elusive Courtesan au Chocolat, or keep it easy with some Mendl’s cookies. Get the recipehere.
15. Fried Green Tomatoes from Fried Green Tomatoes
Yeah, fried green tomatoes are divine, but take them to the next level with bacon and cheese to really show off. Get the recipe here.
16. Morning After Breakfast from Mr and Mrs Smith
Sure, Brad and Angie forage for apples in the wreckage of their house, but I reckon strawberry and nutella French toast is probably a more suitable morning-after option. Get the recipe here.
17. Ron’s Chicken Drumsticks from Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
Take a your feast a step up from chicken and go for turkey. Deep fry your turkey for a crispy coating, with a perfectly cooked interior. Ron would approve. Get the recipe here.