16 Things Men Need To Stop Wearing In 2016
According to BuzzFeed men need to stop wearing these. We reckon they might be right with some of these. What do you think?
1. Slouchy and/or reservoir-tip beanies.
2. Thin, wispy scarves.
3. Pants tucked into your boots
4. Jogger pants.
5. “Crutched” jeans.
6. Pants cropped up on your calf
7. Shoes without socks in winter.
9. A Mad Men costume, basically.
10. Boat shoes in place of loafers.
11. Skintight jeans.
12. Suit vests without a jacket.
13. Newsboy caps.
…or otherwise dressing like a Mumford & Son.
Jason Merritt / Getty Images
14. Loose ties.
15. Graphic tees with “clever” or “ironic” shit on them.
16. Shoes that look like this:
Right, have you taken all of that in? There’s quite a lot to not wear! Or maybe you completely disagree with what they are saying. Either way, if this article has either made your blood boil with anger just at the sight of these clothes OR the suggestion you should no longer wear them, take a look at our fashion courses today!