17 Gifts Only Grammar Nerds Will Appreciate
Is grammar something you love to hate? When used incorrectly it can really change the meaning of something. Are you the person who is forever correcting grammar, picking people up for their mistakes and generally being eagle-eyed for a mistake? If so – you’ll love these!
2. A mug to broadcast what’s going on in your head whenever you hear someone talking.
3. A cross-stitch pattern that’s a call to action.
4. A judgmental owl tee.
5. A tote describing your #1 pet peeve.
6. A print for people who use commas properly.
7. A necklace for proud members of the grammar police force.
8. A sweatshirt for someone with very specific turn-ons.
9. A mug for people who miss the good old days.
11. A tote featuring an adorable “grammarphone.”
12. A necklace with a small correction.
13. A beautiful poster showcasing the parts of speech.
15. A few cute commas in cross-stitch form.
16. A keychain for those who show apostrophes the respect they deserve.
17. And a truly motivational print.
Don’t be a grammar nerd on your own! Join the battalion of us on an English course at The Sheffield College and get involved with correcting those who can’t quite get their heads round it!