7 Very Easy Ways To Eat Healthier This Week
Christmas is coming and soon you’ll be able to indulge in as many chocolates as your heart desires. However, you can’t do that all year round but it need not be a chore! Follow these easy tips from BuzzFeed and start eating healthier now!
1. Make big batches of two of your favorite healthy recipes on a Sunday, eat them for lunch all week.
Meal prepping doesn’t have to be boring or monotonous. Change it up every week if you want, or just stick to recipes that you love. Learn more here.
2. On weekends, take advantage of less busy mornings and make something healthy — and pretty — for breakfast.
This portobello mushroom egg dish has tons of veggies, protein, and fiber, but it still feels special. Recipe here. And here are more healthy brunch ideas, from people who know their stuff.
3. If you’re in a smoothie rut, try a smoothie ~BOWL~ instead.
It’s like an extra thick smoothie you can eat with a spoon. The ingredient options and combinations are pretty endless, but here are 11 truly incredible smoothie bowl ideasto get you started.
4. If you have a nighttime sweets craving — or, an anytime sweets craving — try these quick apple “cookies” instead of candy or baked goods.
An especially good idea if you’ve recently gone apple picking and have fruit to spare. Recipe here.
5. Make a big batch of root vegetable soup and eat it for dinner a couple nights this week.
6. Spice up your snack game with one of these 100-calorie ideas.
Because snacks should give you energy, not make you want to nap. Learn morehere.
7. Trade your morning muffin for a protein packed mini frittata that you can make ahead of time.
One batch might not be enough to get you through the whole week. but it’s an awfully good start. Bonus points for the fact that this is an egg breakfast you can eat on-the-go. Recipe here.
If you want to be able to rustle up delightful, healthy snacks and meals like above come and enroll on a catering course at The Sheffield College and spend some time in our state-of-the-art kitchens with our expert tutors!